Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales
Before purchasing tickets, please carefully review the following Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Refund and Exchange Policy. Refunds and Exchanges should be requested at least 24 hours before the ticketed performance. Requests made after that will be considered but are not guaranteed.
- There is no reserved seating, all seats are first come first served.
- Please be sure to save your receipt from your online transaction.
- There is no mail delivery of tickets, your transaction receipt will act as your confirmation of purchase. You can pick up your tickets at Will Call.
- Will Call opens at the venue box office one hour prior to each performance and remains open until the performance begins.
- Lost tickets. Lost tickets will be replaced if you provide your transaction receipt.
- Performance Cancellation. If a performance is cancelled for any reason, Virus Theater will replace your ticket with a ticket for another performance. In the event that you are unable to attend any other performance date or time, we will refund your ticket price. Virus Theater reserves the right to change the date and/or time of any performance no later than 2 weeks before the originally scheduled time of the performance. If a change occurs, ticket purchasers will be notified immediately, if Virus Theater has been provided with a means of contacting the purchaser, and alternate accommodations or reimbursements will be arranged.
- Late Seating. Arriving late to a performance can be extremely disturbing to the artists and your fellow audience members. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house staff at an appropriate pause in the program. In certain situations, there will be no late seating allowed. Please make every effort to get to the theater before curtain.
- Reselling Policy. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes except with the express written consent of Virus Theater.
- Reproduction Policy. It is unlawful to reproduce any tickets in any form. In the event of reproduction, Virus Theater reserves the right to refuse entry to the original purchaser as well as any person attempting to attend a performance with reproduced tickets.
- Review Upon Receipt. Please review your receipt confirmation upon receipt. If any detail of your order is incorrect, please contact Virus Theater immediately.